DOLLS PLAY - Episode 1.1 DOLLS PLAY - Episode 1.1

The first thing i thought about while watching this is how good this could be with a higher framerate. Also the characters and backgrounds could have some more shades/light effects. Apart from that it's pretty good.
About the sound, be sure to put the highest sound quality when saving the project. Some programs have it at minimum by default.

RyzoJ89 responds:

Thanks. Really appreciate the feedback. I totally agree about the shading, I started shading with the police guy in this, but i am focusing more on it in episode 1.2.
I literally started animating 2 months ago so I've got a lot to learn, lol but I just wondered what u meant by a higher frame rate?

Learn to Draw Like A Pro Learn to Draw Like A Pro

It sure is fun to make fun noises, but you should come up with a better humor.

Orange -2 Orange -2

Djaner is a dick

Robin Quest: Gauntlet of winter Robin Quest: Gauntlet of winter

You really should start using some other sounds.

AzrealFreeman responds:

I got that vibe half way through making it, but I had to hit deadlines D:

Agent: Fox Agent: Fox

It's hilarious xD
But i think the game resolution is broken. Make sure you change the default resolution which newgrounds may set to your file while uploading.

touchgf 0.1a touchgf 0.1a

Would be great if you could also touch other parts of her body, like the face, or even slap her :D You should animate her breathing while standing, so not only the legs will move. And it would become much, much better with some audio. This isn't that easy to find proper sounds but it is definitely worth it.
But overall it's pretty great, you just earned a fan :D

Lucario Forced Blowjob Lucario Forced Blowjob

I hope you wont het into any trouble with Nintendo for this :D

Baosh responds:

Haha, who knows :D

touchgf new booty touchgf new booty

Looking good :D
I would also suggest making the vagina lines less thick.